Walsh PB Ultra Extreme
The Walsh PB Ultra Extreme Fell Running Shoes offer the runners additional stability, protection, and durability for the trail or cross country run. The shoe is excellent for more aggressive runners and more challenging terrain. The design has not changed over the years, yet it still has a very loyal following in the fell-running community.
The Walsh PB Ultra Extreme Shoes are superb for fell running, orienteering activities, and cross country training routines or XC racing events. Shoes are designed with cuneiform wrap and a lacing system that provides you with superior stability. The Walsh pyramid grip outsole has gained a stellar reputation worldwide for its unrivalled grip on mud and wet rock terrain.
Key Features Of The PB Ultra Extreme
- Perfect For Fell Running, Orienteering and Cross Country Training or Racing
- Fantastic Cuneiform Wrap and Lacing System – Gives equal pull along the foot’s facing and sides, ensuring stability on the move.
- Xmid Material – Offers strength, protection, and added durability for long life.
- 100% Vegan friendly.
- Weight – 295 g
After Years They're Still A Favourite Of Fell Runners
- “Tried and trusted and much celebrated in the fell running community.” RunnerForum
- “I’ve recently got my first pair of PB ultra extremes, & I must say I’m very impressed with them overall, does my confidence a world of good with the grip available.” forum.fellrunner.org.uk
- “If it is not broke! Still a great shoe for all conditions.” TrailRunningMagazine